Films and Artefacts Series: Death on the Nile
This event requires that you pre-register or buy tickets.
- Relax, nobody’s been murdered at MUSA, but museums do sometimes hold dangerous objects in their collections. Join Morna Annandale, Curatorial Trainee, to discover how museums deal with hazards lurking behind-the-scenes.
- Morna Annandale, Curatorial Trainee
- Film, Talk
- Open to
- All staff and students, Public
- Thursday, 20 April 2017
- 10:30 AM to 12:30 PM
- Byre Theatre, Abbey Street
- MUSA Learning and Access Staff
- More info
For this unique series of events MUSA has teamed up with the Byre Film Club to bring you some of your favourite films paired with a curator’s talk on an associated topic. You’ll have chance to see intriguing objects from behind-the-scenes of the museum and your ticket includes a cuppa and scone (available from 10am). Screenings begin at 10.30am and will be followed by a talk of approximately 15 minutes.
Tickets £6 available from the Byre Box Office in person or by calling 01334 475000.